24′ and 30′ freestanding panels can easily be moved for making corrals, calving pens, or for dividing yards. Vertical pipe is sandblasted to make a cleaner surface for welding on and they are also cut on a laser tube cutter for more accurate parts. Panels are made in a jig to ensure they’re all built the same.
- Panels are 5’9″ tall and stand 10″ off the ground.
- 2-7/8″ wellpipe is used to make the main frame and vertical uprights.
- Five 1″ sucker rod are slid through the wellpipe for a stronger panel. Rod is welded at both ends.
- Sucker rods are spaced accordingly to help prevent calves from clawing through the bottom.
- 5′ arched or flat legs made from 2-7/8″ wellpipe. Legs can be welded on or made to swivel.
- Two 3′ chains at one end and 4 slotted chain loop gussets in each corner.
- 24′ panels weigh about 820 lbs and the 30′ panels weigh about 960 lbs.
- Internal gates can be hung to make it easier for getting in and out of pens.
- 6′-16′ swinging gates can be hung on the ends. Gate hinge is designed so the gate can lay flat against the panel on one side and swing 90 degrees on the other.
- A 50′ drop deck semi-trailer can haul 55 24′ freestanding panels with the swivel legs.
- 24’ long x 8’6” tall
- Average weight: 940 lbs
- Frame is constructed out of 2″x3″x11ga & 2″x3″x3/16″ Rect Tube
- Legs are 12’6” long made of 3″ Sch40 well pipe and weigh over 100 lbs each
- 5″ gap between sheets to allow wind to pass through
What types of products does Iron Ranch Manufacturing offer?Discover our range of innovative agricultural equipment designed to enhance efficiency and convenience for farmers. From livestock handling solutions to weather-resistant equipment, we've got you covered.
How can I provide feedback or request custom product designs?We value your input! Feel free to contact us with your suggestions or specific requirements. Our team is eager to collaborate with you on tailored solutions that meet your farming needs.
What sets Iron Ranch Manufacturing products apart in terms of durability and quality?Learn more about the rigorous engineering and manufacturing standards we uphold to ensure our products withstand the test of time and Mother Nature's challenges. Explore what makes our offerings a reliable investment for your farm.